Plastic Laminate Saw Table

I built a 4'x8' table around my unisaw and covered it with laminate. Lubricate the saw top with Topcote. Will this work on the laminate as well? Kenneth

Most certainly. I use it on router bases as well.

Absolutely, and AAFOF if the laminate surface is not smooth it will work even better for providing a slippery sliding surface.