Plastic Furniture Fixture, What is this Called?

See the picture at the link? What are these called, any idea where to find them on the web? Width is 5/8th of an inch. Used in a desk to hold some plastic slots in place.
http://netmation.com/plastic.jpg

Those look like specialty parts for kit furniture, you might try contacting Ikea.
Albert wrote:

They look like glass shelf support pins, to me.
http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page 1 http://www.widgetco.com/locking-glass-shelf-supports-5mm-adjustable
--

-MIKE-