Plastic Drawers

Sorry guys. I know this is not a wood question per se. My boat has one piece molded plastic drawers attatched to the oak fronts. I am building a new cabinet and I like the idea of these plasitc drawers (no metal parts to rust or wood to swell :) ). Does anyone know if or where these may be available??? Thanks.
scottyish wrote:

Try going back to the boat builder.
If they are still in business, they may help you.
Lew
scottyish wrote:

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA
scottyish wrote:

Ace Hardware has some that are sized for kitchen use, would that be okay?
Josie
On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 02:31:31 +0000, snipped-for-privacy@prodigy-dot-net.no-spam.invalid (scottyish) wrote:

I have them on my 28-year-old sailboat. They are absolutely indestructable. They were used on any number of boats. Try Catalnia. They have a parts department in their locations in California and Florida (St. Petersburg, I believe). Just do a web search, get their number and ask for the parts department. My guess is that the boat manufacturers bought them from a fabricator somewhere.