Plastic Dimentional Lumber

PLEASE HELP ! Does anyone out there know where I can buy plastic 2x4x6' lumber in the Minneapolis/St. Paul or St. Cloud Minnesota area. What I want to do is to create a mainenence free hand rail for two sets of outdoor steps that I have. I've done a lot of searches but can't seem to come up with anything close to home. Yes I have found it outstate but the shipping costs more that the eight pieces of material I need. If I don't come up with something soon, I would sure hate to resort to white painted treated lumber. I find it hard to believe that there isn't someone selling this stuff locally. I can find all sorts of decking material at all the local big boys but not dimentional plastic lumber. Thanks in advance, Tim Nabours

Reply to
nabours

I've seen mention on a few shows lately of engineered wood for building decks. You might check a few outlets that deal in that kind of construction.

Reply to
Upscale

I just saw a little of it sort of hidden in an aisle at the local Home Depot. You might ask them if a store in your area has it or can get it.

Tom

Reply to
president