Plans wanted

Can anyone recommend me some plans (as I can't find a second hand one for sale) for 'library steps'.

Basically, I've snatched back my kids play room, and I'm putting a pool table in (good plan I think, that way they may be able to play / pay their way through university - they are only 8 and 11 now, but I'm planning ahead).

Anyway, I've relegated most of the toys up to a couple of shelves around the room, lowest one at about 2 meters up. So I want a nice looking, wooden, ladder that I can leave in there - unlike my aluminium DIY ladder I use in the workshop.

Thoughs?

(PS. I'm british, not that it makes much difference - although it might if anyone points me at ready made items available in the USA).

Cheers!

Ian N.

Reply to
Ian