Plans, or where to find them?

Hello,
I've been a bit of lurker in this forum for some time and haven't checked in for awhile.
I've given myself a project to make for my soon-to-arrive son.
I have seen a few rocking motorcyles (like a rocking horse, except a motorcycle) I'm wondering if there are any sites that offer free plans for items like this? Or has anyone made a design of their own?
If not, I'm pretty sure I can come up with a basic design and I've seen a few free Rocking horse designs which gives a good idea of what size and curve to make the rockers.
Ideally I'm planing of creating a moto guzzi design .... and I guess I have a while to get it done ..... I'm not expecting it to be used for a year or two :-D
Any help or advice?
__
Cheers The Happy Drunk
Lots of them out there. Google Rocking Motorcycle Plans:
http://www.woodcraftplans.com/ac882.htm
http://www.woodcraftplans.com//osc/easy-rider-rocker-plans-p-167.html
http://www.wood-line.de/G/G020501.htm
These are the result of about 5 minutes on Google. They appear to be pretty simple construction. I have seen some pretty ornate one too. Just dig around. Might try woodcraft too.
RonB
On Mon, 11 May 2009 06:38:58 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Thanks, the first two plans were the first that I found as well. I guess I was trying to avoid paying for plans which were going to be heavily modifying before I get to my desired finish.
Cheers Leon. __
Cheers The Happy Drunk
I'm with you. I have built a few fairly high-end rocking horses (high- end because they are contracting hardwoods and cost $200 to build). I started by merging features and templates from three commercial plans, and doing my own thing an a good part of it. Work out well.
RonB