Plans or picture for a small sliding couch table

My wife would like me to make a small table that can sit on the floor and be used like a TV tray but with only one support between the floor and table top. The table top should be 18-24". I think the name for these is sliding couch table. Thanks
This is the first thing that comes to mind. Different application but similar to what you describe. http://www.hermanmiller.com/CDA/SSA/Product/0,1592,a9-c440-p156,00.html Does that help?
Creekbuster,
No plans, but, as they say, a picture is worth a 1000 words, so take a look at the following link to Bobino's Woodworking site. Scroll down to view the "sofa table" on his "Recent Projects" page. I just happened to find his site the other day looking for the same thing. Instead of Googling the web for "sofa tables", try looking for images. Hope this helps.
http://www.sonic.net/~bobino/woodworking.html
Peter.

Thanks, It's what I'm looking for. A picture will work.