Plans or hardware info for making a scribe needed

Plans would be nice. My main question is if I use a brass screw won`t it dent the wood?
On 3 Aug 2003 05:57:46 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@nycap.rr.com (Teej) Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

not if you inlay a piece of brass. . . DAGS for marking gauge plans and get 19,743 hits
Traves
Sun, Aug 3, 2003, 5:57am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@nycap.rr.com (Teej) says: Plans would be nice. My main question is if I use a brass screw won`t it dent the wood?
I would think coffee and a chat would be a good start. You will have to discuss the rest, I have no opinion on that. Scribe n 1: French playwright (1791-1861) [syn: , {Augustin Eugene Scribe}] 2: informal terms for journalists [syn: , ] 3: someone employed to make written copies of documents and manuscripts [syn: , ]
JOAT Everything happens for a reason, except possibly football. - Lu-Tze
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 23 Jul 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/JOATorJackOfAll/page4.html
Scribe: one who scribes. Who are you, doctor Frankenstein? If you mean the tool used to scribe, that is a scriber. A sharp stick or sharp nail fits that discription. What is it you want?