Plans needed

I am remodeling my kitchenand would like to put a booth in one corner. Has anyone seen plans for a booth?
Jim
I've been reading some books on that topic, so I would suggest a local library, or just a basic Google search.
HTH,

Thu, Aug 26, 2004, 2:13am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@triad.rr.com (Jim) claims: I am remodeling my kitchenand would like to put a booth in one corner. Has anyone seen plans for a booth?
Well, yes, I have seen plans for a booth. Several in fact. Hell, I'm not busy tonight, so got in a generous mood, so I'll post exactly what you asked for, booth plans.
This first one is an "inspiration", rather than a plan, but shouldn't be real hard to make something along those lines. http://www.pacinfo.com/~eps/Centurion.html
This one is actual booth plans, but pay plans. http://www.jewelhut.com/booth%20plans.htm
And, finally, free booth plans. http://www.interlog.com/%7Eask/scale/tips/booth.htm
Google is your friend.
JOAT The whole of life is a learning process. - John Keel
Porky Pig says: http://www.barbneal.com/wav/ltunes/porky/Porky03.wav
ranted:

Google for "breakfast nook" or "breakfast bar".
- Inside every older person is a younger person wondering WTF happened. --- http://diversify.com Website Application Programming