PLANS LINKS - Better get 'em now, while there still here

Page 2 of 2
It has been determined that Bob deserves an apology. So be it.
My apology to Bob, for any injustice he may have suffered.
To preclude any similar event, I urge reading of the Not So Small Print on my plans page, and reference my July 20 post: http://groups.google.com/groups?q=PLANS+JOAT+group:rec.woodworking&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&c2coff=1&as_qdr=m&selm%165-40FCF138-511%40storefull-3158.bay.webtv.net&rnum=5
Also, the plans page is on it's way out, and when it dissolves completely, will not return.
JOAT The highway of fear is the road to defeat. - Bazooka Joe JERUSALEM RIDGE http://www.banjer.com/midi/jerridge.mid