PLANS LINKS - Better get 'em now, while there still here

Page 1 of 2
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/PLANS /
OK, I went thru a LOT of stuff I had saved, and some I found recently, and consolidated most of it in these plans links. It's probably over twice as big as it was a week ago..
The however is, I realized that I hardly ever use them. If I'm interested in a plan or something, i normally do a google. Or, just check the archives.
So, in a about a week or so, I'm going to try to start going thru the links, and dumping what I don't use. Which means that eventually a goodly portion of the wood links are gonna be gone. So, if you are interested in any of those links, best start saving them on your own.
The link to the page will stay good (until and unless someone irritates me enough), so you will still be able to access what's there, it's just there isn't going to be as much there.
And, if you're new here, don't e-mail me.
JOAT The highway of fear is the road to defeat. - Bazooka Joe JERUSALEM RIDGE http://www.banjer.com/midi/jerridge.mid
First link is dead.....
Bob S.

Tue, Aug 3, 2004, 1:49pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@eliminator.com (BobS) burbled: First link is dead.....
So's your brain. Up yours.
JOAT The highway of fear is the road to defeat. - Bazooka Joe JERUSALEM RIDGE http://www.banjer.com/midi/jerridge.mid
Next time you need a favor... remember this post Theo.
Bob S.
(BobS) burbled:

They're gone. Thank Bob S.
JOAT The highway of fear is the road to defeat. - Bazooka Joe JERUSALEM RIDGE http://www.banjer.com/midi/jerridge.mid
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/PLANS /
A misunderstanding. The link is back, and is good.
The Small Print is gone tho.
JOAT The highway of fear is the road to defeat. - Bazooka Joe JERUSALEM RIDGE http://www.banjer.com/midi/jerridge.mid
JOAT > THANK YOU < very much for this GREAT list of links! Alex
thanks, JOAT, 'preciate it!
-Dan V.
On Tue, 3 Aug 2004 17:02:34 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Apparently JOAT is having a bad hair day and decided to slam on me because I mentioned that the first link on his site was dead. Below are probably 99% of the woodworking links he listed plus some of my own that have free plans available.
All these links work - I just verified everyone of them.
Bob S.
http://www.freeww.com/chests.html http://absolutelyfreeplans.com / http://www.arbortech.com.au/projectplans/chaise/chaise.html http://www.altalabinstrument.com/wood/freeplan.htm http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~flip/plans.html http://www.woodworkersworkshop.com/resources/index.php?cat 2 http://the3house.com/plans/not_found.php http://plans.the3house.com / http://www.woodworkersjournal.com/links_frameset.cfm?url=freewoodworkingplan%2Ecom http://www.jeffgreefwoodworking.com/pnc/corncab/index.html http://www.plansnowinprint.com/furniture.html http://www.thewoodcrafter.net/proj / http://www.theoak.com/plans / http://www.plansnowinprint.com / http://ubuild.com / http://www.woodnet.net/index.html http://www.diydata.com/projects/plans/tool_plans.htm http://www.minwax.com/build / http://popularmechanics.com / http://www.rd.com/familyhandyman/action.do?categoryId `00&siteId11 http://www.getwoodworking.com/projects / http://www.make-stuff.com / http://www.freecraftz.com / http://www.craftfreebies.com / http://www.freewoodplans.net / http://sawdustmaking.com / http://www.diydata.com/projects/plans/childrens_plans.htm http://www.diydata.com/index.htm http://popularmechanics.com/home_improvement/workshop / http://doityourself.com/to/calredwood.htm http://www.uniqueprojects.com / http://www.americanwoodshop.org/projects / http://members.cox.net/messman123/Plan%20Links%20As.htm http://www.blackanddecker.com/projectcenter/documentview.aspx?DOC_ID=p_2_99_23589_24200.html http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/Concourse/5612/flgcase.html http://www.diablowoodworkers.com/flagcases.html http://www.lowes.com/lkn?action=pg&p=WW/WoodSplash.html&rn=none http://www.rareplans.com / http://www.shopsmithhandson.com / http://www.woodhaven.com / http://absolutelyfreeplans.com/index.htm
So do you want a medal or a chest to pin it on because you found 1 link in his that was dead?
BobS wrote:

It was simply a comment to JOAT about one of his links being bad. It was not a derogatory remark nor was it a slam against him, I simply stated a fact. Since he went through the trouble of posting all that info to a web page and then making a post about it, I thought he might like to know that he had a problem. He does not want private emails as he stated (even though we have swapped emails over the past couple of years), so I made the comment, short and to the point. Certainly not looking to get lambasted over it.
But to answer your smart-ass comments, neither. Sheeeez, try to do someone a favor around here and you get all the uptight, haven't got anything better to do, wooddorkers coming at you with switch-blades. Try contributing something useful instead of provoking a fight.
Bob S.
"Grandpa" <jsdebooATcomcast.net> wrote in message

Man am I looking forward to getting old. Then I can be an old fart with a shitty attitude too! Yessiree!

WTF is the big friggen deal? You found "a link" not be working and you pointed it out.... problem? Alex
Bob S.;
Perhaps I was a bit hasty in my comment. Please accept my apology. I didn't see a smiley face in your original post so it appeared that you were slamming JOAT because he had a bad link in his list, which is apparently not the case. Having read so many posts by others in the past slamming him I thought this one was of the same ilk. I think he does a great service for those of us looking for 'inspiration'. I was obviously wrong about your reply and again, I apologize. My stupid mistake for which I take full responsibility (something us old goats should never be afraid to do).
Grandpa
BobS wrote: <snipped>

Must be a full moon out this week......;-)
Bob S.

A good belt keeps that from happening.
:-)

On Thu, 05 Aug 2004 03:50:39 +0000, snipped-for-privacy@host122.r-bonomi.com (Robert Bonomi) calmly ranted:

Shucks, I quit drinking. Howbouta belt of milk?
- - - Brain cells come and brain cells go, but fat cells live forever. --- http://diversify.com Website Application Programming for YOU!
Wed, Aug 4, 2004, 6:40pm (EDT-2) jsdebooATcomcast.net (Grandpa) says: <snip> because he had a bad link in his list, which is apparently notthe case. <snip>
Oh yes, the link was indeed "bad". Somehow, when I cut and pasted it, an extra letter showed up at the end of the URL. Took that off, and it worked just fine.
JOAT The highway of fear is the road to defeat. - Bazooka Joe JERUSALEM RIDGE http://www.banjer.com/midi/jerridge.mid
On Tue, 03 Aug 2004 18:51:22 -0600, Grandpa <jsdebooATcomcast.net> wrote:

Gee, who pissed in your Wheaties?