plans for wooden mannequin

We all know them, those little wooden thingys and in case you dont have a clue what im talking about, here is a few links:
http://www.alldressforms.com/df-images/jointed-wood-male-mannequin/3.jpg
(picture)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJlqQSMifqk
(video)
Well, i dont have one, but i need some sort of schematics, plans measurements or whatever, but i have been unable to find anything. Im no actually gonna carpe it in wood or anthing like that, im gonna do a 3d computer model, but still im getting nowhere whitout some hints to the proportions of the various parts of the dummy.
Anyway, hope you can help.
Regards and excuse my bad english ;)

Your going to seize a Latin mannequin?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote: | We all know them, those little wooden thingys and in case you dont | have a clue what im talking about, here is a few links: | http://www.alldressforms.com/df-images/jointed-wood-male-mannequin/3.j pg | (picture) |
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJlqQSMifqk
(video) | | Well, i dont have one, but i need some sort of schematics, plans | measurements or whatever, but i have been unable to find anything. | Im no actually gonna carpe it in wood or anthing like that, im gonna | do a 3d computer model, but still im getting nowhere whitout some | hints to the proportions of the various parts of the dummy. | | Anyway, hope you can help. | | Regards and excuse my bad english ;)
Your English is not bad. You could probably get a good start by tracking down Leonardo da Vinci's famous drawing of a human figure inscribed in a circle. I did a quick Google image search on "Leonardo da Vinci"+proportion and found a number of web pages with images like:
http://revolvingpaintdream.com/leonardo.jpg
Some of those web pages might have the numeric proportions you're looking for...
HTH
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote: | We all know them, those little wooden thingys and in case you dont | have a clue what im talking about, here is a few links: | http://www.alldressforms.com/df-images/jointed-wood-male-mannequin/3.j pg | (picture) |
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJlqQSMifqk
(video) | | Well, i dont have one, but i need some sort of schematics, plans | measurements or whatever, but i have been unable to find anything. | Im no actually gonna carpe it in wood or anthing like that, im gonna | do a 3d computer model, but still im getting nowhere whitout some | hints to the proportions of the various parts of the dummy. | | Anyway, hope you can help. | | | Regards and excuse my bad english ;)

Thanks for the answers, i liked the davinci ideam but i dont think it will be enough as its pretty much 2d, but i will chech it out.
Google SketchUp's 3D Warehouse has something that you might want to see. Here's the link for their wooden mannequin: http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid dc9f4ddafa05b3466a517acacf926e&prevstart=0 If that link doesn't work, go to SketchUp's home page and click on 3D warehouse, and then search for mannequin. Link to all mannequins at 3D warehouse: http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?q=mannequin&btnG=Search&styp=m Link to SketchUp's 3D Warehouse: http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse Link to Google's Free 3D software download page: http://sketchup.google.com /
--
Trees are good. Dead or alive. www.rusticwoodworking.com

Could one ask for more? Not only did you provide exactly what i needed, you provided the best possible solution! Thank you very very much!
Regards