plans for wall bed?

I'm looking for plans for a wall bed and hardware for it any help apprecitive. thanks stephen
and their phone number is 877-966-3852.
Cheers, Eric
I looked at the website and the bed looks cool.
However, Rockler has the exact same picture in their catalog and the price is $50 lower.
Check it out!
Rob
and their phone number is877-966-3852.

I built the Rockler bed a few years ago, and found that the plans were accurate, and the bed still works great. I only followed the plans until I got to the part that shows, then made it match the wainscoting in the rest of the room.
We live in a NYC 1 bedroom apartment, so space is at a premium. I have built 3 Murphy beds using the kits from Create a Bed. I cannot say enough good things about the kits, the instructions or the customer support.
The hydraulic pistons are a little bit temperamental if they are not scrupulously taken care of....which is to say that my daughters made the mistake of leaving books and large stuffies in their beds. This caused the pistons to malfunction.
Follow the instructions carefully and you'll get a great bed. Dale was easy to work with, and if the price of the kit seems like a major outlay, realize you'll be getting prime quality.
Good Luck.
Russ [ snipped-for-privacy@panix.com]