plans for wall bed?

I'm looking for plans for a wall bed and hardware for it any help apprecitive. thanks stephen

Reply to
stephen

I assume you are talking about a Murphy bed system. I just purchased the hardware and plans for one of these. I can say anything more than that at this point, because it has not arrived yet, but the system we purchased was from Create-A-Bed. Their website is

The guy we talked to was Dale Burchett ( snipped-for-privacy@wallbed.com) and their phone number is 877-966-3852.

Cheers, Eric

Reply to
Eric Lund

I looked at the website and the bed looks cool.

However, Rockler has the exact same picture in their catalog and the price is $50 lower.

Check it out!

Rob

877-966-3852.
Reply to
Rob

I built the Rockler bed a few years ago, and found that the plans were accurate, and the bed still works great. I only followed the plans until I got to the part that shows, then made it match the wainscoting in the rest of the room.

Reply to
R Hudiburg

We live in a NYC 1 bedroom apartment, so space is at a premium. I have built 3 Murphy beds using the kits from Create a Bed. I cannot say enough good things about the kits, the instructions or the customer support.

The hydraulic pistons are a little bit temperamental if they are not scrupulously taken care of....which is to say that my daughters made the mistake of leaving books and large stuffies in their beds. This caused the pistons to malfunction.

Follow the instructions carefully and you'll get a great bed. Dale was easy to work with, and if the price of the kit seems like a major outlay, realize you'll be getting prime quality.

Good Luck.

Russ [ snipped-for-privacy@panix.com]

Reply to
Russ Carmel