Plans for stand for Nova 3000?????

I'm fixinta' ditch my current lathe stand in NH and build myself a new one in TN..... (No sense taking up needfull room in the moving truck with scrap woon ;-) Needs to accomodate 2 bed extensions and the outrigger tool rest. About 3-4 years ago I seem to recall someone making a rather nice "A" Frame stand for a Nova 3003 lathe that would fit the requirements rather nicely. But I cannot find them now through google searches.
-- John G. in Memphis, TN Have a nice......... night.
http://www.shavings.net/images/Memphis/reflect_john.jpg
Why an "A" frame? Why not a cabinet you can fill with things which would be in the way or stored elsewhere if you were storing air or sand under your lathe? I keep my one-trick ponies under mine. The few times a year I remove the corded drill, biscuit joiner, reciprocating saw, etc. doesn't interfere with my turning at all.
Mine's of particle board - nice and heavy - with casters at one end which contact the floor when I lift the other wheelbarrow style.

George wrote:

Because that is what I want. I have a big box cabinet now, I don't like it.
An A-Frame would be easy to clean up.... No top for the shavings and other flotsam to get trapped, in low center of gravity to add weight/ballast to, convenient place to rest a foot, open air storage for blanks and roughed out bowls.

Because that is not what I want.
-- John G. in Memphis, TN Have a nice......... night.
http://www.shavings.net/images/Memphis/reflect_john.jpg
Then make a big sawhorse and take a bit of Maalox.