Plans for small Shaker-style items?

Hi all...
SWMBO and I are re-doing part of our house in Shaker-style furniture. She would like me to make some Shaker-style knick-knack-y stuff (yes, I know the Shakers most likely didn't have knick-knacks, but that's a different story...). I made a candlebox out of maple from the recent Pop. Woodworking special issue, and she likes it a lot. I've googled, I've searched, I've looked high and low, but I can't really find any plans or ideas other than that. Does anyone have any resources (books, web sites, whatever) they might be able to point me to? Thanks in advance...
Jim

Here you go: http://search.store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/nsearch?follow-pro=1&vwcatalog=doverpublications&catalog=doverpublications&query=shaker or http://tinyurl.com/gjls -- Ernie

Chris Becksvoort's shaker book should give you ideas for the next 20 years or so. (Amazon.com product link shortened)57849886/sr=8-5/ref=sr_8_5/102-4912384-8304952?v=glance&s=books&nP7846
Try googling for "Shaker Reproductions". I found pictures of Shaker "accessories" for inspiration. It doesn't get you plans, however. You might also try talking to your local librarian, many books have been written on the Shakers and their artifacts.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (PC Gameplayer) wrote in message

On 10 Jul 2003 08:00:02 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (PC Gameplayer) wrote:

Then ignore Chris Becksvoort's book (well buy it anyway, because it's worth it) and go for one of Ejner Handberg's many dimensioned plans books of the small stuff. Buy the set - they're very useful.
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 21:17:34 -0600, John Grossbohlin wrote

Popular woodworking has Shaker style oval boxes in the current issue
John Grossbohlin wrote:

I agree with Andy & John. Get all three volumes.
Scott
up later, the damage remains.