Plans for Recycle/Garbage Bin

Would like to get some plans for a Recycle/Garbage bin. Did a google search but there is not much there. Some measurements and pictures would be great.

Reply to
Sam Spade

Maybe a compost bin would be the place to start...

Waste District

or if not....

Paper recyling bin at

maybe...

barry

The last thing I want to do is void your original question Sam. But I am composing a message for

.

Does any of this look familiar? Can anyone add anything?

Shape, size, materials of design, build centre for composting of 1700 sq.ft. of clippings

I need guidance to design a composting centre for my 1700 sq. ft. of Kentucky Bluegrass, no grass pickup anymore. I'm handy and have a table saw. I have no other areas inconspicuous, so I want a minimum, enclose the pile and everything for smell and sight. I'm guessing 36"W, 40"H, 22"D, back up against a fence, no access issues. I don't know if I need a hinged or angled top; any top, front or side doors; solid or slat wall(s). I will have access to fall leaves, kitchen scraps, daily newspapers, coffee shops, and willing to tailor ingredients. Am I right in assuming I need not consider the material of the enclosure for heat? I don't know how big this pile will be before I can take compost out. I think the centre will hold a single compost pile, with a ("separate?") area for storage of bags of leaves or grass in there for future use. I don't know the what when where how much for extra storage in the centre, and how much bigger than the pile to make it. I just need the support for the 1700 sq. ft. of weekly clippings. So I may need a dividing wall, I don't know, the pile and storage area(s) &/or walls could be dynamic/movable? The compost pile itself will need the 3 other solid walls and a top if I am ever to enclose it. But for the rest does it all need solid exterior walls, of exterior plywood, or are there other materials. And for the storage area, can I use slats, and must they be wood (cedar?)? Do the future bags in storage smell bad; stored in sealed bags, or let dry out? I'll be Just-In-Time cycling. I'm in Toronto; winter and snow. What about critters?

"Sam Spade" wrote in message news:46767300$0$4333$ snipped-for-privacy@news.aliant.net...

Reply to
bent

Cut more often? Use a muching blade kit? I cut lots of lawns with no bagging. Lots that I bagged though. It depends on if I keep up with the lawn or not. Mulching on the lawn puts nutrients back in to the soil instead of taking it away.

Compost>The last thing I want to do is void your original question Sam. But I am

Reply to
Jim Behning