Plans for Recycle/Garbage Bin

Would like to get some plans for a Recycle/Garbage bin. Did a google search but there is not much there. Some measurements and pictures would be great.
Maybe a compost bin would be the place to start...
http://www.gardenorganic.org.uk/factsheets/gg24.php Gardenorganic
http://www.digitalseed.com/composter/bins/palletbin.html Digitalseed
http://www.digitalseed.com/composter/bins/stackablebin.html Digitalseed
http://www.solidwastedistrict.com/projects/bin_barrel.htm Solid Waste District
or if not....
Paper recyling bin at http://canadianhomeworkshop.com/proj/weekender_newspaper_recycling.shtml
or maybe...
http://www.wolmanizedwood.com/gardenprojects.shtml .
Barry www.woodworking.wizkids.co.uk
The last thing I want to do is void your original question Sam. But I am composing a message for http://forums2.gardenweb.com/forums/soil/ .
Does any of this look familiar? Can anyone add anything?
Shape, size, materials of design, build centre for composting of 1700 sq.ft. of clippings
I need guidance to design a composting centre for my 1700 sq. ft. of Kentucky Bluegrass, no grass pickup anymore. I'm handy and have a table saw. I have no other areas inconspicuous, so I want a minimum, enclose the pile and everything for smell and sight. I'm guessing 36"W, 40"H, 22"D, back up against a fence, no access issues. I don't know if I need a hinged or angled top; any top, front or side doors; solid or slat wall(s). I will have access to fall leaves, kitchen scraps, daily newspapers, coffee shops, and willing to tailor ingredients. Am I right in assuming I need not consider the material of the enclosure for heat? I don't know how big this pile will be before I can take compost out. I think the centre will hold a single compost pile, with a ("separate?") area for storage of bags of leaves or grass in there for future use. I don't know the what when where how much for extra storage in the centre, and how much bigger than the pile to make it. I just need the support for the 1700 sq. ft. of weekly clippings. So I may need a dividing wall, I don't know, the pile and storage area(s) &/or walls could be dynamic/movable? The compost pile itself will need the 3 other solid walls and a top if I am ever to enclose it. But for the rest does it all need solid exterior walls, of exterior plywood, or are there other materials. And for the storage area, can I use slats, and must they be wood (cedar?)? Do the future bags in storage smell bad; stored in sealed bags, or let dry out? I'll be Just-In-Time cycling. I'm in Toronto; winter and snow. What about critters?

-
Cut more often? Use a muching blade kit? I cut lots of lawns with no bagging. Lots that I bagged though. It depends on if I keep up with the lawn or not. Mulching on the lawn puts nutrients back in to the soil instead of taking it away.
Composting is going to toss off some smell. We just tossed the grass in a pile. or we put it in the garden along the rows of corn to keep the weeds down, to let fertilizer back in to the corn, and to keep moisure in the earth. A yard that tiny you could cut twice a week and never worry about thatch.