Plans for coffee table like Restoration Hardware tables?

Does anyone know where I can get plans to make a coffee table like the ones at Restoration Hardware? The tables I am looking for are something like this

this

I want a solid coffee table. I like that these tables are more like a chest than a table. My dad makes furniture for a hobby and could make this for me, he just needs the plans for it. Any ideas? Thanks so much!

Kristen

Reply to
kristen

I'm not sure what the difference between The first Link and a regular chest is. The second looks like the bottom half of a chest of Drawers.

Check out any of the web sites of the major WW Magazines. They should have tons of plans.

Reply to
Young Carpenter