Plans for Candy Rack

Hi all. I'm looking for some plans to make something like this:
http://tinyurl.com/e4cg5
Pardon the crude drawing. It is a wooden candy rack I'd like to build to spec so I can fit it along a wall and stain to match. Any ideas on who might have or can construct plans for such a thing? I figure I'll probably have to do plan it myself, but why reinvent the wheel when someone more skilled may already have it? :)
Thanks for any ideas, dwhite
Dan - it looks like you have some kind of CAD program You should be able to easily dimension it yourself from your own drawing.
If you are looking for one of those DIY plans that tell you how to make the joints, what size screws to buy, and how much wood it will take, you may need something else.
There are lots of free plans, and plenty of paid plans on the net. As they say... DAGS. (Do A Google Search).
Robert
Dan White wrote:

Geez, you're already 90% done. Just dimension the sides, cut a bunch of dados, and measure the shelves to fit the dados.

OK, thanks Robert and Larry. That drawing isn't to scale as it was just dashed off as an example. There are some considerations such as how much of a slope to put on the sides so the customer can see and reach the product on each shelf, how far to space shelves, etc. I probably could fiddle with the dimensions but since my time is so limited right now I thought someone else might already have done it. I haven't found anything like this yet, though.
dwhite
I've found Visio to be a nice sketching program. I bought an "Enterprise Version" on e-bay for about 20$ that must have been made for the dot-com orgy. It has all kinds of programming and flow-charting stencils, but I use nothing but lines, arcs, and rectangles for designing furniture, so there was no need to buy the 400$ (?) version I use at work to sketch out process flow diagrams.
I'd like something I could do 3-D designs with to take some of the spatial mental coordination out of it, but I haven't found anything affordable.