PLANS for BIRD CAGE

http://www.terra.es/personal5/panaaa/3/15.jpg
WARNING!!!
This is not plans for a bird cage. PIG!!!!!

nor is this the real joat
--

Padded room with a view
RWC3

I think that's how oldmolly PLANS on getting someone to build her a BIRD CAGE.
-- * Steve *

LOL

Eh?? I don't want any bird cages built thank you. I *buy* mine.

Grow up dipstick.

Oh, so there are no bird cages involved then?
-- * Steve *