PLANS FOR A WOOD STORAGE RACK?

Looking for plans for a wood astorage rack. I just got about 2000 board feet of wild cherry, cedar, walnut. oak and maple and need to build a rack to hold all tthis on. If you can send me a link to a free plan I would appreciate it. BTW the website www.freewoodworkingplans.com seems to be a pay site now? please send info to my email addy.........thank you REMOVE "NOSPAM" FROM THE RETURN EMAIL address
In case you missed my post of a week or so ago here is a popular version of a strong and relatively simple wood rack.
http://www.woodworkinghobby.com/html/lumber_rack.html
Regards,
--
Dennis Slabaugh, Hobbyist Woodworker