PLANS FOR A WOOD STORAGE RACK?

Looking for plans for a wood astorage rack. I just got about 2000 board feet of wild cherry, cedar, walnut. oak and maple and need to build a rack to hold all tthis on. If you can send me a link to a free plan I would appreciate it. BTW the website

seems to be a pay site now? please send info to my email addy.........thank you REMOVE "NOSPAM" FROM THE RETURN EMAIL address

Reply to
myxpykalixNOSPAM

In case you missed my post of a week or so ago here is a popular version of a strong and relatively simple wood rack.

Dennis Slabaugh, Hobbyist Wood

Take a nice long scroll down through

You'll find what you're looking for (and I won't have to go to the trouble of sending to you off-group).

Reply to
Steve