Plans for a rocking horse?

Sure Ron, I'll walk you through it.

Option 1. Go to "G O O G L E" in your browser. Enter "Rocking Horse Plans" in the appropriate box. Are you still with me? Good. You should now be showing 110,000 plans in .27 seconds. Click on any of them, then another, then another....

  1. Go here:
    are most welcome.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Schmall

Try Woodcraft and Grizzly. The each offer them at a reasonable price. One of the woodcraft plans is the one you see everywhere with the yarn mane. Griz has one that can be made with contrasting hardwoods and comes out looking nice (However the rocker radius is kinda radical for a young'un). I combined both and came up with an in-between.

Ron

Reply to
RonB

Anyone point me to plans for a kiddies rocking horse (for approx 2/3 years old)

Reply to
Baalrog

Wood Magazine, Nov 1995 (through the public library). Contains templates, etc.

I made three of these for nephews and nieces:

Nate

Reply to
Nate Perkins

Using Google is a great Idea for getting lots of plans out the kazoo!

But troll around in Lowes' site and look up the plans they put out for

*free* -- just print out those plans and get your self a nice 8-foot long construction-grade 2x10 and some fresh blades for the jig saw and have at it. The end result will be similar to this (in shape and form only; not finish) --
(Scroll Down to the "Kids Stuff" header)

--Steve

Penury is the true mother of invention

Reply to
Steve

Go to 'Tools', 'Message Rules', 'News', and create a rule that will filter out requests for plans since they cause you to make an ass out of yourself.

Learn to use your software instead of punishing others for your ignorance.

Reply to
Lynn Gweeny

Reply to
Sprog