Plans for a hidden bed

In our cottage we have one smaller bedroom where a full size double bed overwhelms the room. I would like to make a bed that is a single size but then would have a pull out bed underneath it should we need the second one. It could also be a second single bed or make into a full size. Does anyone know of plans for such a thing? I can be emailed at snipped-for-privacy@vianet.ca Thanks

DAGS "trundle bed" or "murphy bed" - either will solve your space issue.
Marc
We had beds like that. Solid oak, gave much service. We gave them to my daughter, who's 32 now. We had those beds since, umm, she was 3 or 4. It's now the granddaughter's. Unfortunately, the Charles Webb web site <http://www.charleswebbcidesigns.com does not show this bed anymore, but you can sort of see the style there.
Basically, the "trundle bed" has legs that pivot in (see ASCII art ".") and fold underneath. Simple wheels (o) then let you roll it underneath the "real" bed.
The legs were joined on the short side of the bed by a beam, to make folding easier and lend stability to the whole thing. The rails of the bed had notches were mattress support was by means of slats parallel to the short side of the bed. Put perf board over it and a mattress and off you go!
If you would want me to, I could go over to my daughter's and make some photos. I'm no good at drawing.
--
Best regards
Han