Plans for a croquet set stand????????

Anyone know where I can find plans to build a stand for our backyard croquet set.
Got a nice croquet set from Lee Valley. Doesn't come with a stand.
Hey Robin, how about offering a course in how to make a croquet set stand???
Ken
Fri, Aug 6, 2004, 4:03am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@nospam.tnx wonders: Anyone know where I can find plans to build a stand for our backyard croquet set. <snip>
Yes.
Google.
JOAT Jesus was a Ford man, that's why he walked everywhere.
WALK LIKE AN EGYPTIAN http://home.maine.rr.com/itscool/Egyptian.mid

I think Norm did something a couple of years ago. Try his web page www.newyankee.com
On Fri, 06 Aug 2004 04:03:28 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@nospam.tnx calmly ranted:

I have plans available for $29.99 including 23rd class shipping. Plans _with_ measurements (in. or mm) are $49.95 + s/h. They come in sissy sage green, manly mango, or white. How many of each color do you need?
Please state the length of your whacker and the diameter of your balls. We custom-build plans from scratch.

The likelihood of their being sane means they're probably not into that kind of thing.
- - - Brain cells come and brain cells go, but fat cells live forever. --- http://diversify.com Website Application Programming for YOU!

Can you do Oil and Vinegar?