Plans for a Bird Platform feeder

Greetings and Salutations:

Below are plans for a bird platform feeder. Some birds can feed from the tube feeders, but some birds are only able to feed on a flat surface. I am not sure who gets fed more, the birds or the squirrels.

This is a description of how to build a platform feeder:

are the plans in both PDF and PowerPoint.

By the way, most of my woodworking plans are for garden structures:

questions please feel free to ask.

Ken

--------------------------------------------------------------- Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards for they are subtle and quick to anger. Ken Hollis - Gandalf The White - snipped-for-privacy@digital.net - O- TINLC WWW Page -

E-Mail forgery -
crossposts -
For Geeks -

Gandalf The White