plans for a base cabinet

I have never built a base cabinet before and I need plans (basic Layout). this is going to be a light duty finishing workbench with drawers.
Len

Google is your friend. Look for kitchen cabinet plans.
Or try the analog library, seeking authors such as Tolpin, Proulx, Pacquay, or Schmidt.
Or www.newyankee.com
Patriarch
I have googled and have not found what I want

Do you have any kind of CAD type program? I have some that I can send you. They are done in QuickCad.
Roy

leonard wrote:

frameless construction with Melamine.
That might not be your cup of tea.If not, I can recommend the New Yankee Workshop "Classic Kitchen Cabinets" plans. Traditional construction, heavy-duty, attractive. I built some cabinets using this plan and they came out well.
Good Luck.
I went with Schmidt to learn kitchen cabinets. Still learning. But also bought D. Proulx's book.
http://www.newyankee.com/getproduct3.cgi?0106
Skip the top part..
or
http://www.newyankee.com/getproduct3.cgi?0201
Skip the fence portion and you have a MAJOR table with drawers.
or
http://www.newyankee.com/getproduct3.cgi?0207
which is a EXCELLENT work table and quick to build.