plans for a base cabinet

I have never built a base cabinet before and I need plans (basic Layout). this is going to be a light duty finishing workbench with drawers.

Len

Reply to
leonard

"leonard" wrote in news:FOidnTmq2 snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.com:

Google is your friend. Look for kitchen cabinet plans.

Or try the analog library, seeking authors such as Tolpin, Proulx, Pacquay, or Schmidt.

Or

Patriarch

Reply to
Patriarch

Reply to
leonard

Do you have any kind of CAD type program? I have some that I can send you. They are done in QuickCad.

Roy

Reply to
royneu

Danny Proulx books are good, but as I recall, he favors European-type frameless construction with Melamine.

That might not be your cup of tea.If not, I can recommend the New Yankee Workshop "Classic Kitchen Cabinets" plans. Traditional construction, heavy-duty, attractive. I built some cabinets using this plan and they came out well.

Good Luck.

Reply to
Steve Decker

I went with Schmidt to learn kitchen cabinets. Still learning. But also bought D. Proulx's book.

Reply to
Rick Samuel

the top part..

or

the fence portion and you have a MAJOR table with drawers.

or

is a EXCELLENT work table and quick to build.

le> I have never built a base cabinet before and I need plans (basic Layout).

Reply to
Pat Barber