Plans

Does anyone have any plans for a corner entertainment unit? or know of a good site where I can peruse and choose one?
Thanks
try WWW.woodworkersworkshop.com!
--
In golf, it's not the score that counts--it's the company!

Sat, Feb 21, 2004, 12:50pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@nf.sympatico.ca (S&D) asks: Does anyone have any plans for a corner entertainment unit? or know of a good site where I can peruse and choose one?
Do you want the XXX rated version, or the family version?
JOAT Georges Clemenceau supposedly said, "War is too important a matter to be left to the military". If this is so, it is then obvious that peace is too precious to be left to politicians.
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 28 Feb 2004. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/SOMETUNESILIKEVOCALS /
J T wrote:

Yes
Sat, Feb 21, 2004, 10:01am (EST-1) snipped-for-privacy@bigmailbox.net (nunya) claims: Yes
Motorized version? Or, manual?
I suppose in a stretch you could term those, Norm version, or Roy version.
JOAT Georges Clemenceau supposedly said, "War is too important a matter to be left to the military". If this is so, it is then obvious that peace is too precious to be left to politicians.
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 28 Feb 2004. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/SOMETUNESILIKEVOCALS /
J T wrote:

Took me a second to figure out WTF you were talking about. I guess that shows you're a dirty old man and I'm an innocent youth. LOL!
Be careful these days. Those corner entertainment units are pretty likely these days to have an Adam's apple.