Plans

Does anyone have any plans for a corner entertainment unit? or know of a good site where I can peruse and choose one?

Thanks

Reply to
S & D

Sat, Feb 21, 2004, 12:50pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@nf.sympatico.ca (S=A0&=A0D) asks: Does anyone have any plans for a corner entertainment unit? or know of a good site where I can peruse and choose one?

Do you want the XXX rated version, or the family version?

JOAT Georges Clemenceau supposedly said, "War is too important a matter to be left to the military". If this is so, it is then obvious that peace is too precious to be left to politicians.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 28 Feb 2004. Some tunes I like.

J T

Yes

Reply to
nunya

Took me a second to figure out WTF you were talking about. I guess that shows you're a dirty old man and I'm an innocent youth. LOL!

Be careful these days. Those corner entertainment units are pretty likely these days to have an Adam's apple.

Reply to
Silvan

Sat, Feb 21, 2004, 10:01am (EST-1) snipped-for-privacy@bigmailbox.net (nunya) claims: Yes

Motorized version? Or, manual?

I suppose in a stretch you could term those, Norm version, or Roy version.