planner roller not working question

Hello,
I have an issue with my DW735. Basically, the rollers do not grab the wood enough to pull it through the cutters, even with a light cut. I think that the oil that was in the Jatoba I worked on earlier (lots of ft² for flooring) ended up on the rollers and is causing them to slip...
Do you think that this is the likely reason? how do I fix the problem?
thanks, cyrille
Add pictures here
✖

Certainly *possible*, anyway. I don't know about "likely".

Try cleaning the rollers with a rag dipped in paint thinner (mineral spirits). Unplug the power cord, and crank the head all the way up to the top, before you start.
--
Regards,
✖

And after you're done with the rollers, clean and wax the bed.
Add pictures here
✖