Planes for smoothing

Page 2 of 2

If the powers that be won't remove the little bastard from the school then the only way to deal with him is to beat the crap out of him. Doesn't really help his other victims, but at least he leaves _you_ alone. Unless you maimed him, in which case, well done.

===== How much did you shave off?
--
Eric

says...

didn't
learned
never
He wasn't maimed, as I hit him only one time up the side of the face. All :I can remember is that he was bleeding. I was told later that he had a cut up for a ways up beside his eye. I was the one who got suspended for a few days and had to go see a shrink before I could go back to school.

Pity.
Well of course. No good deed goes unpunished. Thanks on the behalf of all victims of bullying for taking one for the team.

It was only "improper" if you used a #1 or #2 smoother. Too fine a set. You'd plane him down a lot faster with a #7 or #8 with a crowned iron and wide mouth. Frankly, I'd have just fed him through a 22" thickness planer and been done with it.