Planer stand plans

I recently purchased the new Delta 13" planer (great tool so far!). I am trying to find plans for a portable planer stand. I especially interested in one with integrated infeed and outfeed table extensions. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Mark

Reply to
bogeyman

Pick up this months Shop Notes....if nothing else you'll help keep the Baltic Birch industry alive.

Seriously, they have a simple design for a two-tool cabinet (miter saw and portable planer) c/w extension tables.

Good luck Rob

Reply to
Rob Stokes