planer query

Folks -

Max Mfg. in San Jose, CA... anybody heard of them? There's a planer for sale on ebay, local only:

Forsberg 16" x 6" planer... Nuthin' on OWWM, (via Google) and I've never heard of the MFR... Anyone??

John Moorhead

Reply to
John Moorhead

John,

I managed to get some hits on Giggle using "max forsberg woodworking". It has a link to the OWWM group, you might start there.

Greg

Reply to
Greg Millen

That onna 'count of Eduardo hadn't been there yet.

I know, nothing new here.

I'm not sure of the Forsberg part but Max was once a maker of things abrasive that were usually only found in pattern shops (in other words, real nice).

I'd say it's worth an "out 'n back" to take a look see, 'specially if it stays at this low, low price. Actually, if it's half of what it looks to be, we're probably talking $600ish and you could/would still call it a gloat.

You still here? What are you waiting for? Git!

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

that thing 3phase?