Planer knives for delta 37-280 re&re question

I've downloaded PDF manuals for all my delta stuff from their web site.

Reply to
Eugene

I bought a used Delta 37-280 for $200CA... it's the one with the cast iron tables and aluminium fence. It runs great, flat tables etc. but the knives look like garden shovels. I tried downloading the owners manual from Delta but no luck and I don't have any replacement / alignment tools.

What size wrench do I need to grind down to fit? Should I remove the cutter or do one at a time though the top? Any tips for blade alignment? Does anyone have a PDF manual for this thing?

TIA, Brian

Reply to
Cherokee-LTD

Go to Sears and by a set of ignition wrenches. They will fit without grinding. I think the manual is on OWWM. Delta has it and will mail you a copy.

Reply to
My Old Tools