Planer Knife Locking Bar Design

I need to make some planer knife locking bars. Does anyone know anything about the design of these? I drew some various designs (see link below).
http://home.mchsi.com/~bisous/lock_bar3.jpg
Please take the 7 out of my e-mail address when replying.
Thanks,
Bill
Bill wrote:

Go here, (all one line so watch the line wrap).
http://home.comcast.net/~charliebcz/X31SetUpInstructions/X31SetUpInstructions5.html
Note the spring under the knife. Easier to push a knife down to set it than to try to hold it up in the air while you set it.
Hope this helps.
charlie b