Planer in Delaware?

I have come into a fair amount of 50+ year old milled Black Walnut. Its rough and I need it planed. I am practicing the "neander" way on one peice but its not going well. Needless to say it isnt going well. Is there any one in Delaware with a planer that can do this for me for a price or a trade?
Thanks, Andy (the lurker)
Very likely there is, yes.

What he said.

I don't know where you are in Delaware, but there was a lady who ran a mill just over the line in Pennsylvania on Route 52. She was located on the left hand side of the road, behind the Presbyterian Church in Mendenhall.
I purchased some walnut from her a number of years ago and one of her guys planed it to the exact dimension that I need to replace a piece of an antique reed organ.
If she is still there, I don't know and if she would plane already owned lumber is something else that I cannot answer. I don't live in that part of the world anymore, so I can't do any better than what I have given you.

A "fair amount" of free lumber much make purchasing a $300 lunchbox planer worthwhile.
Thanks Barry, but if I could have gone out and purchased a planer do you think I would be asking for help here? $300 is a substantial purchase for some. AndyH
B A R R Y wrote:

Since a mill probably won't do it for free, it was only a suggestion. <G>
I agree $300 is a chunk of change.
Thanks so much Bill, Ill look into that. Andy H