planer assist in Ft. Worth Texas

Am looking for a kind sole that can run a couple of boards through a 12.5 or 13" planer tomorrow so I can finish a project over the weekend.
My planer (Dewalt 734) is being repaired, and the work is sitting. Any takers? We are talking about 1/8" off of around 15 bft of previously planned hickory. Just a quick assist. -

The fish or the foot?
scott

Sure. Give me a call and we'll set up a time for you to come on by. I'm in the phone book.

Aw, spit. I misread the post and decided to have some fun. I'm nowhere near Ft. Worth. Sorry about that.
I am at I35E and I20. Phone # on my site.
--
Art Ransom
Lancaster , Texas