planer assist in Ft. Worth Texas

Am looking for a kind sole that can run a couple of boards through a

12.5 or 13" planer tomorrow so I can finish a project over the weekend.

My planer (Dewalt 734) is being repaired, and the work is sitting. Any takers? We are talking about 1/8" off of around 15 bft of previously planned hickory. Just a quick assist.

-
Reply to
cc

The fish or the foot?

scott

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

Sure. Give me a call and we'll set up a time for you to come on by. I'm in the phone book.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Aw, spit. I misread the post and decided to have some fun. I'm nowhere near Ft. Worth. Sorry about that.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

I am at I35E and I20. Phone # on my site.

Reply to
Art Ransom

Been in the shop and missed this. If you still need an assist drop me an email. I'm in Plano, so it'll be a bit of a hike, but happy to help.

Regards.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Banes