Planer, as in thickness planer: Wanted

Still would like to have a thickness planer of at least 12 inches. Should be in are fairly close to Houston.
Please reply via email and include your telephone number and address where it can be seen.
Thank you.
Hey Jim:
you must be an adiot.... please call me at 765-795-4044 and I still have one for sale!!
And I would still like to shove it up your stupid as......

Yeah, life's a bitch. You want something and no one will give it to you. Perhaps you can apply for some government subsidy or something.
Jim wrote:

time for a well deserved plonk.
Dave
Jim wrote:

Moron Troll Asshole

Quite possibly, but considering some of the crap that gets posted on the .rec, if this guy is the worst that ever showed his face, most of us would be ecstatic.

Maybe we should keep him around in case something happens to Frito? Not sure who else here who is so obviously qualified for Kook of the Month, or at least Clueless newbie of the month.
Nope. Can't think of any others recently since BAD has disappeared that comes forth with the same lame shit time after time. Unfortunately, he's from Texas too.