Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
Did you take the motor off of it??
Ted

On 14 Aug 2003 06:04:16 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@iron.net (Bigpole) wrote:

well the motor stays in my back pocket. http://www.racycles.com/rd/catalog/casati_ellisse_genius_2038691.htm I guess I suck even more.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
toolworks.com says...

Steve,
Is your bike completely Campy? 25 years ago, I had a Bottechia with Campy deraileurs. Incredibly nice stuff with a price to match.
Rick
?

Was the Bottechia matte black with white? I was in the bike business for 20 plus years and sold Bottechia bikes for a while. Gold mavic Oro 10 rims? Tubulars? . . . Very cool bike!
Rick http://thunderworksinc.com

no it's a mix. the guy I traded with was a bicycle messenger. so parts are campy and shimano and brands I don't know about (G)
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
Damnnnnnn!!!!

Holy smokes!! Man, what a bike. You definitely do suck, huh?!
Pretty soon you'll be trading boats and cars for a few planes and the rest of us mortals will never be able to have a Knight plane again ;)
Mike
(Bigpole) wrote:

On 14 Aug 2003 15:19:56 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@rmci.net (Mike) wrote:

I tell you the trading is sure fun. it really helps in my budget too. what there is of a budget anyway (G)
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
I'll trade you two 10-speed bikes (an Italian Bianchi men's and a unknown brand women's) for one plane. Or really for anything else if someone has something to offer.
Tim V wrote:

You sound like us. I suppose most bikes sold to adults in the US suffer the same fate.
My problem is that there's just nowhere to *ride* the thing unless I drive there in a car, and if I have to drive my bicycle somewhere in a car, I might as well just drive the car and be done with it.

I was the same way mountain biking. I had no car and I had to ride atleast 10 miles to a place I could mountain bike (G)
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
Steve wrote

Dang Steve, a Columbus SL classic Italian bike w/ what looks like Campy components. You made out like a thief --- are you sure this guy didn't steal that bike?!? (of course, I jest as classic road bikes can be bought very inexpensively off eBay and sometimes in Velo-News). Still, you did great. Hope you have many safe & fun miles ridin' it. ;-p
Gary

one of

trade for

Two Piper Aztecs and a Beech for a bicycle? Does not sound like a bargain to me. Ed