Plane shavings

Page 2 of 2
Larry Jaques wrote:

Ah, got it. I've got a grate going into the impeller, pretty course spacing, but I've never had the impeller plug, all the bad stuff catches on the grate. That's when I see the suction drop to unusable. First time it happened, I thought the DC was going bad.

Rob Leatham
On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 22:37:01 -0700, the infamous Mark & Juanita

Uh, y'mean "coarse"? </English Teacher>

Scary feeling, isn't it? Now you just roll the trashcan up to the DC can and remove the big stuff, huh?
-- When we are planning for posterity, we ought to remember that virtue is not hereditary. -- Thomas Paine
Larry Jaques wrote:

Yeah, dat's what I meant. [Pretty surprised I didn't catch that before hitting send]

Doesn't even take the trash can -- I'll bet the blockages don't even weight 5 oz. Just a few long, light plane shavings covering the [coarse] impeller grate blocking 90% of the air going through.

Rob Leatham