Plane blades (irons?) for trade

I have a new Hock A2 2&5/8ths inch iron that I would like to trade for an equivalent iron that would fit my Miller Falls 18 jointer plane. This is the equivalent of a Stanley 6 I believe. The Hock iron is brand new, never used, sharpened or honed. It was unwrapped from the Hoch paper just long enough for me to see it was too wide for my plane. It is marked as $46.99 retail from Woodcraft.
I also have a Samurai laminated blade for a stanley 9-1/2 that I would like to trade for a similar japanese or Hock, etc. blade for a 60-1/2. Again, this blade is brand new and was taken out of its package just long enough to see that it would not fit my 60-1/2 or my Miller Falls block plane. It is marked as $35.99 retail from Woodcraft.
If I can't find someone wanting to trade in the next couple of days, keep your eyes out for these irons on ebay :)
Dave Hall (my email address is real)