plan

Hi Paul
Would it be possible to fax or email me an office layout of the property? I left what I had with Bob and would like to play with the soffit idea we discussed. I was able to get the sander in the building last night and will drop off the key today or tomorrow morning.
Thanks
--
Tom Plamann
LeadingEdge Contractors Inc.

"Tom Plamann" wrote in message ...

Ya - the Internet needs a big UnDo button...
Tom Plamann wrote:

So Tom really isn't infallible. But he's really close!
Looking foreward to seeing the development of the CNC unit.
charlie b

I wonder if we'll now see a flurry of competitive bids ;)