plan

Hi Paul

Would it be possible to fax or email me an office layout of the property? I left what I had with Bob and would like to play with the soffit idea we discussed. I was able to get the sander in the building last night and will drop off the key today or tomorrow morning.

Thanks

Reply to
Tom Plamann

Somehow Tom, I think this won't go unnoticed. Lucky the *other* email didn't get posted huh!

Reply to
Greg Millen

Ya - the Internet needs a big UnDo button...

Reply to
mttt

So Tom really isn't infallible. But he's really close!

Looking foreward to seeing the development of the CNC unit.

charlie b

Reply to
charlie b

I wonder if we'll now see a flurry of competitive bids ;)

Reply to
Jay