plaman

Where is Tom Plaman these days ? Last I heard he was really getting into the automation thing ..
I can imagine him now sitting in a big easy chair, not a store bought one of course, but one he made with all kinds of carving etc and little flip out tables ,one for his cigar ashtray , one to hold his chilled wine [wine chiller in the base of course right next to the malt whisky safe] and last but not least his flip up control panel .
All the time in he background there are all these bloody machines making all manner of fantastic things out of wood , rooms chairs tables and the like . I would imagine by now even the shipping is automated, now all he has to do is collect the check and seeing as probably he has online banking he doesn't even have to go to the bank to make the deposit.
I tell you this is another Bill Gates in the making ......mjh
-- http://members.tripod.com/mikehide2
Noons wrote...

Yes, it IS impressive. I half-figgered he'd end up converting it to Beetle-power...
Cheers!
Jim

here it is.... http://www.plamann.com/sys-tmpl/lathe /
snipped-for-privacy@thanks.com apparently said,on my timestamp of 10/08/2004 3:14 AM:

Only Tom could have thought of adapting an old chopsaw as a cutoff for a lathe!!!!! LOL!
--
Cheers
Nuno Souto