Places to order Shellac?

So where does everyone order Shellac flake from? My local sources have dried up and/or are nonexistent. Unless I want to buy pre-mixed crap, which ain't gonna happen.

Reply to
KS

Bernie Hunt

I'll second Bernie's recommendation for shellac.net. They're also known as Liberon-Star at

quality stuff and a wide selection

John Carlson

Thanks John & Bernie, I'll give them a call tomorrow.

Reply to
KS

Reply to
larry in cinci

is Jeff Jewitt's site and a great source for finishing supplies and information.

Bob McBreen

Reply to
RWM

You can also try

Yes, the same guys who make the plane blades.

Joe

Reply to
Joe Tylicki

Reply to
nospambob

Reply to
George

woodcraft

Reply to
Chris Merrill

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 02:03:53 GMT, Chris Merrill brought forth from the murky depths:

decent prices: 1/3 the price Rockler gets.

- Schnazzy Tees online

Larry Jaques