Place that has saw mill folks list...

Hello all I was on a website that had forums and the like for woodworkers and they had a program that you could report trees that had been cut down so it could be milled. THey had a list of sawmill owners and would connect each other.. ANy ideas where I seen this? Thanks
--
Chris Pine

www.penartists.com
Might be sawmillexchange.com?