Pissed off at Home Depot. (Rant)

Page 6 of 6

My but aren't you two (Jim and Sharon) the buttholes?
"Rules are rules for a reason"? That's the best you got? Perhaps you have some other platitudes you could offer?
I know..."You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar."
Or how 'bout "A stich in time saves nine"?
You don't work and play well with others, so go away until you do.