Pirate peg leg

I am amputee, & have googled those,but was wondering has anyone ever made one ? my just regular old plain leg, no fancy movable ankle or foot cost $ 9,000.00 , that includes socket + roll on liner. up to date c-leg ( has micro chip ) cost 40,000 . socket is what u put your stump in & is cast from your stump , usually carbon fibre,
Live long & prosper , Michael Lane

Got a lathe? Hell, if you're just looking for a peg leg, drive around your neighbourhood and look for a table put out for garbage. Break a leg off it and there you are. <g>

Best make sure there isn't a caster attached to it.

Unless it's a lockable caster.
See this...
http://www.captainjimismagic.com/PEGLEGS.html

Best make sure there isn't a caster attached to it.
Flip down peg, get rolling, flip peg down, put other foot on peg ....
hmmm
--
"He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! "
Brian's Mum
On Jan 15, 10:43am, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Blockade Runner) wrote:

If you're not anti-gun, and don't need concealed carry, how about this type of thing?
http://www.hecklerspray.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/rose-mcgowan1.jpg
Problem isn't with BKA or AKA to the ground for peg. The problem is if your socket isn't exactly right you'll end up quickly with a painful, bloody mess that won't heal. Google the problems that people sometimes have with one that are <supposed> to fit.Check local community support organizations.