Pinot Griggio

Anyone out there have any experience with Griggio panel saws?
Thanks, JP

Well, I drank a couple of glasses last night. Good stuff for a cheaper 2002 vintage. I do find that with heavy use the cuts seem to get less straight and safety is seriously compromised.
In article

Dare I say the last glass I had was a bit Oaky? Allen

    I though Pinot Griggio was the little talking mousie on the Ed Sullivan show.     "Oh, Eddie..."
Scott

I dunno.. *do* you dare say it? I understand with the heavy cuts, you tend to get shellacked rather quickly.
Allen Epps wrote:

So *that's* what Toppo did after the Ed Sullivan gig ended! Always wondered what happened to the little guy.