Pinot Griggio

Anyone out there have any experience with Griggio panel saws?

Thanks, JP

Reply to
Jay Pique

Well, I drank a couple of glasses last night. Good stuff for a cheaper

2002 vintage. I do find that with heavy use the cuts seem to get less straight and safety is seriously compromised.
Reply to
Paul Kierstead

Dare I say the last glass I had was a bit Oaky? Allen

Reply to
Allen Epps

I though Pinot Griggio was the little talking mousie on the Ed Sullivan show. "Oh, Eddie..."

Scott

Reply to
Scott Cramer

I dunno.. *do* you dare say it? I understand with the heavy cuts, you tend to get shellacked rather quickly.

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

So *that's* what Toppo did after the Ed Sullivan gig ended! Always wondered what happened to the little guy.

Reply to
mttt

Ba-dump-bum. Hey, he's here all week. Try the veal, tip your waitress:)

Reply to
Kai Seymour