Pink Hammers

Page 5 of 5
RonB wrote:

I look at it the other way. Maybe some lives *have* been touched by cancer and some might be a little bitter towards what they *perceive* as a fruitless publicity campaign.
There are different stages to grieving and people grieve in different ways, so maybe we could cut some slack to those we *perceive* as being heartless or insensitive.
Just sayin...
--

-MIKE-

Uuuhhh... Maybe that's the way you taught your kids to sell. Our daughter usually sold 200-350 boxes, about 8-10 of which were ours.
RonB wrote:

I think you may have misunderstood me.
--

-MIKE-

On Mon, 5 Oct 2009 20:00:11 -0400, "Lee Michaels"

Why not? Don't like pink? I would buy a pink hammer if it was a quality hammer. Color does not make much difference, although it might make it easier to find the pink hammer, maybe less likely it might be borrowed.

Hmmmm. I'm guessing you have some orange tape measures, color- sleeved punches, yellow handled pry bars......too.
If it weren't for my shop apron my projects would take 5 time longer. Just lookin' for pencils.
RonB
RonB wrote:

Where's JOAT, with all this talk about colored tools?
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08