Pinging Tom Watson

Okay Tom,
Enough of the suspense. Awhile back you made an inquiry about spraying latex and next to my useless comments, there were some good suggestions being made by others. Just curious as to which method / equipment you finally ended up using.
( If'n you tell us you used a paint brush - you're in deep trouble.... )
Bob S.
he DOES use a brush. but he adds LOTS of Floetrol
(Hi, Tommy!)
dave
Bob S. wrote:

Now hush yaself when growed folks is talkin'.

Haven't gotten into my pocket yet.
Still got some thinkin' to do.
Fair 'nuf but when you get that project finished, I'd like to know what you used. Got another kitchen project coming up for a niece and just wondering how much this one's gonna cost me.........;-)
Thanks,
Bob S.