Pinging: Swingman

Just noticed Charlie Self reply to your reply to my Martha post. I can't see your post. Now I'm wondering if you have responded to other posts of mine today. Bottom line is if I don't respond to you it's not because I'm ignoring you; I can't see your posts (at least not ALL of them). I can see 4 or your posts made today.
dave
"Bay Area Dave" wrote in message

... I just figured your were ignoring me. ;>)
And to think I was on the verge of praising Giganews for the past two months of good service.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 2/28/04

months

I see them fine.
Maybe Dave *plonked* you accidentally? <G>
Barry
"B a r r y" wrote in message

Poor baby ...

I am sure he wouldn't be the only one ... and not necessarily accidental. :)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 3/05/04