Pinging: Mike in Mystic

Mike, I picked up the Ryobi Oscillating Spindle Sander tonight. It works great. thanks for recommending it.
dave
Hey Dave,
Pretty good little sander, isn't it? And for the price, it's hard to beat it. We'll see how long it lasts, but I've been using it on just about every project for about 7 months now and it hasn't shown any signs of wear so far. Glad you like it!
Mike

Hi Mike,
Yeah, it's pretty impressive for the price. Very heavy table/base. The finish of the table could be snazzier, but that's no biggie. I've been attempting to follow my very smart SWMBO's advice and buy stuff only when I need it. Last night I NEEDED the sander! :) Seriously, I was trying (and failing) to touch up a band sawn access area in the front of a letter tray, when I realized that I had found the "need" for the OSS that I'd been hoping for. <evil grin>. Ran over to HD, and 15 minutes later I had it [grunt] set up and working. Like Leon, when you talk, Dave listens!
Now let's get out to the shop and make some dust!
dave