pinging FOW

I've been unable to use my own PC to access the net for over a month. I'm on my wife's PC and just found out that Hotmail deleted my account; all emails and contacts. the address is yadayadayadatempdave snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com if you want to send anything my way. How is your finger doing?

obviously, delete the yada yada's from the address...

dave

Reply to
bay area dave

Wow, I can't believe medical costs recently. I had a routine diagnostic procedure last year and just now got the bill. It was over 5K and the insurance paid under $700. I don't think I'm on the hook for more than $180 though, as that's the copayment amount listed on the EOB. Did you watch the segment recently on TV about the Dr in Redding that was doing unnecessary heart procedures? They FINALLY pulled his privileges, after years of him killing healthy patients. What they SHOULD do is throw that SOB into prison and run a few bypasses on his heart, leaving him incapacitated.

dave

FOW wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Bay Area Dave notes:

Bet on this: if you had no insurance, you'd pay the entire 5+K. The people who can least afford it are the major fiscal targets of the medical profession.

Charlie Self

"Republicans understand the importance of bondage between a mother and child." Dan Quayle

Reply to
Charlie Self